Uncover the warmth and richness of Italian culture as you journey from Rome to Venice on an eight-day Premium adventure. Travel through the rustic heart of Tuscany as you seek out culinary delights and tucked-away treasures among the rolling countryside. Explore the wonders of Venice’s Piazza San Marco, Pisa’s Leaning Tower and Rome’s Colosseum with an expert local leader. From ancient monuments and lively cities to sprawling vineyards and traditional Tuscan cuisine – this adventure will make memorable moments for both the Italian novice and maestro.
- Rome – Welcome Dinner at Local Restaurant
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Rome – Orientation Walk
- Rome – Afterhours Visit to the Colosseum
- Siena – Orientation Walk
- Monteriggioni – Orientation Walk
- Chianti Region – Gourmet Dinner
- San Gimignano – Agriturismo Winery Tour & Tasting
- Florence – Santa Maria Novella Pharmacy Visit
- Florence – Orientation Walk
- Florence – Piazzale Michelangelo & Giardino delle Rose
- Pisa – Pisa Visit & Orientation walk
- Lucca – City Walls & Orientation Walk
- Venice – Cicchetti Tasting
- Venice – Orientation Walk
- Nestled in the rolling vineyards of Tuscany, spend two memorable nights at your gorgeous Feature Stay hotel complete with outdoor pool and dine on gourmet cuisine at the onsite restaurant.
- Explore Rome’s iconic Colosseum by moonlight during an Exclusive Experience evening tour. Walk in the footsteps of gladiators without the jostling daytime crowds.
- Treasure Tuscany’s love of cuisine and viticulture during a trip to the celebrated wine-growing region of San Gimignano. Visit a family-run winery and sample some world-class wine.
- Take advantage of local knowledge with a small-group leader joining you on orientation walks in some of Italy’s best cities and recommending places to visit and eat.
- Venice is the ideal place to wander with no set path. Lose yourself in the town’s myriad alleyways, full of artisan shops and eateries, and dine on cicchetti – Venice’s version of tapas.
Siena / Monteriggioni / San Gimignano Region
San Gimignano Region
Pisa / Lucca / Florence